Growing Relationships by Growing Careers
James River Grounds Management provides challenging careers in landscape management where our employees do more, learn more, and achieve more. No two career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility that encourages personal and professional growth. No matter what your path, JRGM offers unrivaled career-development opportunities.
Everyday, guided by our leadership behaviors and aligned with our core values, we strive to impact those around us in a positive way. Our values serve as a foundation for how we conduct our business, service our clients and treat each other. Our culture values diversity, recognizing that embracing each other’s differences is critical to our success.
We are grateful for our opportunities and strive to make a difference in every community we serve. We are proud to Give Back to the communities that we call home and thrive on the ability to lead balanced lives.
Since inception, JRGM has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build onto our success story. With eight growing offices in the central Virginia region we have opportunities from the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to the sandy coastline of Virginia Beach.
Great Teams Grow Great Things
At JRGM we celebrate our accomplishments as well as the accomplishments of our teammates. Some of those accomplishments include:
- Certified Landscape Professionals
- Degreed Landscape Designers
- Certified Arborists
- Certified Irrigation Auditors
- Virginia Certified Nurserymen
- Certified Pesticide Applicators
- Registered Technicians
- Certified Irrigation Contractor
- Virginia Certified Horticulturist
- Virginia Certified Backflow Inspector
- Certified Nutrient Planner
- Certified Landscape Technicians
James River has been recognized in numerous trade magazines, radio and television for our commitment to the industry, most recently noted as a Landscape Management top 100 landscape company. With key staff involved in national associations, we keep our pulse on industry innovation, trends and legislation.
In order to attract and retain the best employees we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Term Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicles for Qualified Management Positions
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Bonus/Incentive Programs for Qualified Positions
- Uniforms for field personnel
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Skills Training
- Management Training
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in Every Position